Specialized Crossroad. TREK, Specialized, GIANT, Or Schwinn?

TREK, Specialized, GIANT, or Schwinn? - specialized crossroad.

I want a bike for a few - the drivers there? What is the best brand? What equipment is best? I intend to travel on most roads only a few dirt roads in my area, but still very depressed as the go routes. No heavy track riding ... yet. I have no objection that will take some time. Schwinn Bicycle know best, but I know there are better brands now. My options, which are mainly mountain style comfort in the same price class:

TREK
7100 Hybrid Bike Lane
"3700 or 3900 Hardtail Mountain Aluminum
Fitness FX -7.2

Specialized
Comfort Crossroads Sport

Schwinn
Traveler Hybrid
Comfort Sierra Sport

GIANT
Sedona Road
Boulder-SE-W or W

Reviews and forwardsPilots m?

No comments:

Post a Comment