Mobile Spa Equipment Mobile Spa Needs To Make Profit-marketing Help!

Mobile Spa Needs to Make profit-marketing help! - mobile spa equipment

I have a Mobile Spa serves the metropolitan Washington, DC. We are in business for over 6 months, and has not made a profit. The money they get paid for goods and services from independent contractors to my events. I have problems to decide what works and what does not and will not be a waste of money. I write a lot of events where they offer their services for free, but I can not go. Basically, I am booked for corporate, community events and people who want to have the spa parts, but nothing comes out right now. I write a lot of Internet marketing and Internet search to find new gigs. What should I do? And decide the best way to get to a marketing plan for non-time / money? I get to the point where I might franchise, but I want my first marketing plan, so that I can help others.

I am very interested in hearing from other mobile spas.

No comments:

Post a Comment