Ping Pong Launcher Out Of Popsicle Sticks Should I Double The Popsicle Sticks For My Catapult?

Should i double the popsicle sticks for my catapult? - ping pong launcher out of popsicle sticks

I have to do to a ping-pong launcher / projector for a project. And I remain a catapult. If the video is on the website, you will see listed, you can see, the pitcher is really small.

At first I thought the extension of the arm and a larger cup of ping-pong, but it would be inappropriate, does not it?
My goal is too far to throw in a corridor. And rubber bands, I'm just going chain together a small group.

Do you think it would be a good idea to double the catapult Poland pongball to a ping start? It will be on the ground during takeoff. And in the instructions, with 32, so that eventually I would be about 64 or?

http://www.stormthecastle.com/catapult/p ...

No comments:

Post a Comment