Stomach Sore When Pressed Lower Right Side Of My Stomach Hurts. Hurts More When Pressed On Than When Released. Been 4 Days? What Is It?

Lower right side of my stomach hurts. Hurts more when pressed on than when released. Been 4 days? what is it? - stomach sore when pressed

It may be a little embarrassing, but the pain is accompanied by a dull pain in my rectal area ... No, I'm pregnant, I'm not anal, not bad as before. The pain is on and off. It hurts more than about 10 minutes, and then disappears. I do not think, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, or fever.

I will be in a position to a doctor as soon as I see my insurance card to ... I'm pretty scared to go because I was looking for these signs up online.

This page has helped a little, but ... I would like to see if anyone has had these symptoms before.
http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/library/DG/00013.html

1 comment:

WildRock... said...

I suggest you go immediately call a physician - if you can not go, because you are not sure, go to the emergency room or the like.

However, it is ridiculous that the country is as powerful and richest in the world are still people who want to consult a doctor quickly because they have to bear in mind the potential cost of the first year.

While the NHS is not perfect, at least if I could help these symptoms and do not care about money

Post a Comment